Work Rehabilitation Program
Injuries at work can occur suddenly, such as a slip or fall, or slowly over time with repetitive strain on an area of the body.
We offer programs that provide workplace injury rehabilitation, work site assessments, and prevention ergonomic advice.
What are the Therapy benefits?
We focus on an active injury approach to restoring function and return to work. Whether your workplace injury has occurred from an accident or from overuse, you will find our programs helpful to:
- Relieve Your Pain Strengthen & Flexibility
- Improve Your Functional Abilities
- Coordinate Your Return to Work
- Provide Ergonomic Advice
- Provide Workplace Injury Prevention
Focus on your Rehabilitation
Your first appointment will be in the form of an assessment. You will be asked specific questions related to your particular injury and sport.
Diagnosis will be discussed and a treatment plan will be ascertained for the best treatment for you.
Treatment is likely to involve the use of soft tissue and rehabilitation techniques within the treatment room combined with a more specific exercise-based program at your home. The aim is to return to full physical activity.
Sport & Exercise Medicine Services
We are highly experienced in the assessment and treatment of soft tissue injuries, with a knowledge of biomechanics, tissue pathology and healing.
We carry out a thorough assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for all musculoskeletal injuries.
For complaints including:
- ‘Arm Pump’
- Overuse injuries and stress fractures
- Muscle tears, tendon and ligament sprains
- Knee, ankle and foot injuries
- Shoulder injuries, tennis elbow, hand and wrist pain
- Osgood-Schalter Disease, where bones grow faster than muscles or tendons, (mostly found in children)